Solutions and Solubility [Worksheet and Flashcards]
11-page worksheet plus 11 flashcards for junior high school chemistry.
Comprehensive resource containing a variety of questions, including extension and further research.
- Solutes, solvents and solutions.
- Concentrated and dilute solutions.
- Solubility – soluble and insoluble substances.
- Effect of temperature and pressure on solubility.
- Saturated and supersaturated solutions.
Includes a detailed answer version.
Also includes a Topic Summary and Learning Checklist.
Flashcards cover key vocabulary.
Year 7 Australian curriculum or equivalent.
BUY THIS RESOURCE from TES
BUY THIS RESOURCE from Teachers Pay Teachers